Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Script Finished

I have finished the script!

I believe it is rather faithful to the tale. Of course, one has to take a few liberties - which I did.

Also, I am now director! Brendan believed that I was a little more spirited in the project than he was, so I took over. He will be on set as executive producer. All we have to do is bring the cast together and get the thumbs up from Dreams in the Witch House - A Lovecraftian Rock Opera (they need to be okay with the music cues). I am standing by for answer from producer/writer/star Mike Dalager. Once that is done, shooting begins!

The official crew -

Black Pharaoh Pictures and Red Death Productions present

DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE

Writer/Director
BRIAN O’CONNELL

Producers
KYLE MCLEAN BRIAN O’CONNELL

Executive Producer
BRENDAN O’CONNELL

Based on the tale by
H.P. LOVECRAFT

With very special music by
DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE: A LOVECRAFTIAN ROCK OPERA
***
Platform Studios, Polar Studios and the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society present

DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE - A LOVECRAFTIAN ROCK OPERA

Music by
Chris Laney  Anders Ringman  Lennart Östlund

Lyrics by
Mike Dalager  Andrew Leman

Book by
Sean Branney  Andrew Leman

Executive Producer
Mike Dalager

A concept album based on The Dreams in the Witch House (1933) by H.P. Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment